
I couldn't help but think several times as would stand against the rail on the 16th floor of our cruise liner at night looking down below on the the crashing waves what an absolutely terrifying thing it would be to fall overboard and watch your boat sail quietly out of sight as you are treading ocean water. A lady on our plane ride down to catch our cruise told us of a couple this happened to over a year ago. So that fear was stuck in my head the entire trip.
After Baby Help
13 years ago
1 comment:
Lori - I doubt you'll see this cause I'm sending it so late. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and that's something Rand kept saying, "the scariest thing would be falling off this ship into the ocean and nobody having a clue you are gone." I think I would die of panic as I imagines the sharks circling underneath me!
And yes...a cruise is the way to go! It was a blast. We are going again (different cruise) at Christmas with Rand's family...I'm excited!
Post a Comment