Since we are living in S. Cali we figured we should become fans of the sports teams down here. And since baseball is the sport in season we thought we would start there. However, I'm not sure if it is possible for me to become a full fledged baseball fan, seeing as how I can only sit entertained at a baseball game for an hour or so. But, I am trying it out. Jon and I went to our first game last week and it wasn't too bad. (although we did get there late and left early :)
After Baby Help
13 years ago
1 comment:
Lori - Just promise me right now that you will not become a Dodgers fan! If you go...cheer for the other team (unless it's the Yankees...that's the lowest you can go!) If you want to know why I have a hatred for the Dodgers as well...check the baseball history books: Kirk Gibson, 1988 World Series. This was a heart wrenching moment for any of us A's fans (one that is replayed CONSTANTLY on ESPN!) Yes...in 1988 I was only 8 years old, but I was watching...and I still remember! :o(
Post a Comment