Oh no, I haven't purchased one single little outfit, not one bottle, or blanket, but I have had my "diaper bag" (aka- extra large purse) for 2 whole months now. It sits up in my closet, and I look at it everyday getting more and more excited. 5 more months and I get to use it =)
After Baby Help
13 years ago
11 comments:
ok so how about those baby bump pictures!? :)
That was my first purchase, too! A gigantic, gorgeous purse from China town. Adam gave it to me filled with baby books. It was the start of a very unhealthy love of big bags. And every baby had to have a new one. or two... :)
How cute! I keep looking and looking and still haven't found THE diaper bag for me. I'm still using the one the hospital gave me.
I love it! I wish I would have gotten a cute diaper bag- I bagged mine as soon as I could and went for just a purse. It's way cute Lor.
Love this one! And yellow can be for Boy Kramer or baby Girl Kramer.
When do you find out?
So fun! Once you make the first purchase it gets easier to make the next....and next.....and next....
Have fun!!
Luf it, your goign to be a styling mamma!!
I LOVE the bag, way cute! At least it's pretty neutral colors, maybe Jon won't mind carting it around. Ryan gave me a hard time today because he had to carry a pink and brown bag around church and he got a lot of flack for it. It's all part of being a dad! You will be such a cute mom (especially with such a cute bag). I'm glad you liked the Twilight series, I'm still reading Breaking Dawn. And to go along with your previous post, I TOTALLY agree..all Edward. Have you seen the trailers for the movie in December? What do you think of Edward?
How are you feeling? Let's see some belly! Hope all is well.
Very Cute! You are going to be on hip momma that is for sure!
I love anything thing with giraffe print on it. Nice pick, but then again you've always been so stylish.
Lo-
I'm so glad you found me!! It will be fun to keep in touch this way, since I haven't seen you in like 6 years or so?!?! Crazy it's been that long. Congrats on your little bun in the oven! The diaper bag is smokin:)
Post a Comment