Jon and I were lucky enough to have tons of help that week after we brought Brenton home. My Dad, and sister flew in and joined my mom who was already here. It's so great to have family who supports you and takes care of you when you need it. My mom cooked, cleaned, and did tons and tons of laundry. Jon and I were so thankful they were here!!
After Baby Help
13 years ago
10 comments:
It's so crazy to think that he is really here. Gosh...makes it so much more real for me!! AHHH...he is adorable and you look great!
Family help is definately the best! Good luck being on your own- I know you guys will survive!!!
soooooooooooo cute. I just can't believe (well I can) that you are a mom now!!!! so so so so fun! awesome you had lots of help... the little guy is so well dressed too... can't wait for visiting time...
He's so adorable Lo! And of course you look great too. I'll be calling you in the next couple of days so I can come visit. I've been sick on and off lately so I didn't want to come out yet. But I'm feeling better!
cute pics... can't wait to see how he grows.
Your pics look great!! :) He is so adorable and little! That is great your mom was able to visit and help. It sounds like everyone had a great time!! Enjoy your time with your new little man... and ps you look amazing!!!
Love that baby. Good job Jon! He's a good man :) Sure miss you guys and your family! Keep the pictures coming. (we bought that same surfboard mat for Porter when he was born...so cute!)
Yay! You did it!! Bo and I were reading over your past few blogs--we didn't realize that you had the same due date as us and I was 4 days overdue too. Melia came on the 4th though--so close! We are really happy for you guys and know you'll be GREAT parents!
Congratulations Lori! Brenton is adorable. I'm glad to hear things went well. We are so excited for you! I'm sure you hear this tons, but they grow up so fast so enjoy every second with them!!!! You are a cute mom.
He is so cute and so little! I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old. When I look at the pics of your Brenton, I realize that Gavin is really not a new born anymore- they just grow so fast!
I love the time right after the baby comes. All the family help and visits are so great!
Post a Comment