Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big Head

Brenton has helped me realize just how amazing I am!  I am the cutest girl out there!  I know this because he stares intently at me all day long... where ever I go those eyes are following me.  There is no one more interesting than me...why else would he hang on my every word and get so excited when I talk to him.  There is no one funnier than me...ALL my jokes are laughed at by him (or cooed at).  

Thanks Brenton for showing me just how stinken cool I am!...I think I can get use to this =)


4 comments:

Piper said...

Way cute picture, Mommy! And, I know the feeling: Graham thinks I am the greatest thing in the world too! Welcome to Motherhood!!

Cheyenne and John said...

Sweet post Lo. and btw- you are a pretty special gal!! I always knew it.

Lindsay said...

So cute!! He is getting so big!

Goldie said...

You are cute! Glad you like being a mommy. Wish we could have a play date. Although I think Aleena would try to pinch those cheeks right off of Brenton.