I took some pictures of Brenton for Mother's Day to frame and send to our moms. I have to admit, it's pretty fun having someone to play dress up with...luckily he doesn't understand the torture I am putting him through!
The cute hat and matching shoes were giving to me by my sister in law and they were perfect for the picture. Thanks Cam!
Brenton's face says it all..."Mom, what are you making me do?"
4 comments:
Awesome pics, Lo! Who needs to pay a sitting fee and order prints when they take their own professional pics! Will you take some of Analyn? Maybe with a different hat and shoes, though. She's gotten too many "What a cute little boy!" comments:)
Great pictures, Lori!
He looks SO much like Jon. (I held that comment in for as long as I could. I know I hear WAY too often that my kids look just like Matt!)
Oh- love them. Hopefully, if Steve is ever in town we will be getting family picturs. Your little one is stinkin cute and I am glad the hat worked out.
so dang cute
Post a Comment