We had special visitors for Memorial weekend. My dad and mom drove over from Ohio for 2 days to keep Brenton and I company while Jon worked. We took them to Fredrick to see the historical sites and then to cold stone for some ice cream. Poor Brenton was sick the whole weekend and pretty lethargic. He was a good sport being dragged all over the city in hot 100% humidity.
Sunday afternoon before my parents arrived Jon and I went to the park to feed ducks. Sundays are so much fun because that is the ONLY time I see Jon during the week. We went to a picture perfect park and tried to feed the ducks, who apparently were full. But we enjoyed it anyways, relaxing on our blanket under a weeping willow tree. I wish everyday were Sunday.

This church was built in the mid 1700s
Jon...this is my dream home. Can we buy it?
Brenton went shirtless sense it was so hot and humid that day
My father's mother's maiden name is Winchester...could this be our town hall?
6 comments:
Brenton is already changing on us. I am jealous that looks like a lot of fun. I know what you mean- during the summer we all LOVE Sundays. They are the only thing that got me through Seattle and Cali.
SO fun! Scott is not busy anymore either which is great. We are taking advantage of the summer~!
I love your pictures of Brenton. Actually I just love your camera. Can I have it? Fredrick looks like such a beautiful, quaint old town! Wish I could visit it before you leave! We'll see.
I can't believe how big Brenton is! Holy cow - time flies doesn't it?
um whos kid is that? ummmm maybe dads...? What a fun little trip for mom and dad. I love that you knew the name of the bird. I cant believe its already hot and humid there. Today were raining and thundering. wierd. Glad you are doing good and enjoying baby!
You take amazing pictures! And what adventures you are having.
Post a Comment