Awwww, CUTE!!! He's getting so big!
He is so stinkin cute. I love his hair and little face.
So fun, Mommy. He MUST have been looking at YOU!!
no it doesn't - but the second I saw it - i saw Jon for sure....
it sent without me finishing... i saw jon in his looks...
Very cute!
So sweet! I love bath pictures!!
its pretty cute cuz there is no green poop to clean up in that bathtub....i still love him and welcome him in my home; green poop and all...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awwww, CUTE!!! He's getting so big!
He is so stinkin cute. I love his hair and little face.
So fun, Mommy. He MUST have been looking at YOU!!
no it doesn't - but the second I saw it - i saw Jon for sure....
it sent without me finishing... i saw jon in his looks...
Very cute!
So sweet! I love bath pictures!!
its pretty cute cuz there is no green poop to clean up in that bathtub....
i still love him and welcome him in my home; green poop and all...
Post a Comment