Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Cramers

Thanksgiving with the Cramers was great. We drove up to Boise and joined most of Jon's family for a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. Someday I hope to become a good cook! Actually, let me re-phrase that...someday I hope to have desires to become a good cook=) I do love to eat though!!

While we were there we decorated the christmas tree with Jon's mom and sister in law

Brenton met his cousin Brock who is just 4 months younger than him...nope they didn't have too much to say to each other yet.

While I was there I was able to get together with my cute friend Aly. Sadly I forgot my camera no pictures but I wanted to document it anyways. Seeing her always makes me happy!

2 comments:

Piper said...

Brenton already has a nephew?!?

cameron said...

those earings are so you - could def. market them... hee hee...

so are you using photoshop to change your photo coloring?