Monday, May 3, 2010

Just chillin in the "Ville"

We are loving our vaca in my home town of Marysville on our way out to Phili. Jon's been there for 2 weeks selling and Brenton and I will meet up w/ him in another week.
The little guy is loving the yard and lake here and is busy tearing up my parents "not so baby proof" house, eating weeds, and rocks, and trying his best to jump into the lake while we're not watching.

It's been so nice to be home and just relax (while keeping one eye on a busy busy 15 month old)

We haven't been out on the boat yet to go fishing, but we will soon!

Rocks with a bit of pond scum on them are so dang tasty!



Can't wait to see you dad...next stop Phili!

3 comments:

Piper said...

SO FUN when they can get out and explore- Graham would live outside if we would let him! And I have to agree- pond scum rocks are just better than any other rocks! hahaha

Linds and Thad said...

Ohh, I'm jealous that you're home! I love love love coming home. Hope you're having fun.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you are having a good time! That little guy sure is a cutie!