
We are loving our summer in Bear. Loving it so much I have been neglecting my blog. Neglecting my camera actually. It may have something to do with the fact that there are lots of kids here we hang out with and our activities are sometimes so chaotic and noisy i don't have a chance to take 1 shot. Oh but that will change! While we haven't seen too many of the sites around our not so quaint little town we have seen a lot of the pool, a lot of the nearby Walmart, and a lot of TV. It is quite possible I have watched more TV in these short 6 weeks here than in the last year! With our hubbies out selling until 11 sometimes 12 at night there is not much more we can do in the evenings (w/ kids) than get together and watch some shows. Tuesday nights are Bachelorette night (don't judge the girls here sucked me in), Wednesday and Thursdays are So you think you can dance, and Friday nights are moving night. I do feel a bit guilty that Jon is out working super hard while I am at home relaxing but on the other hand I know I should take advantage of it now, b/c it will be over soon and may not ever come around again.
Jon and I have managed to squeeze in a couple little fun Sunday afternoon outings. Last Sunday we walked around a darling little town called Chesapeake City. This is one of our favorite things to do! Brenton splashed in puddles and explored forbidden porch steps and floating docks, and Jon and I were entertained just watching him. We remembered to take lots of pictures this time to document the little trip. Jon and i both LOVE taking pictures, so we are constantly snatching the camera away from each other....it works pretty well though b/c then we are both in the pictures. And speaking of pictures, there will be lots more to follow. Until then....
After Baby Help
13 years ago
4 comments:
I am LOVING that top right shot of Jon and Brenton!!! So incredibly innocent!
I agree! So cute. We are planning a game night soon. We'll miss you!
What great pictures!! Brenton is just so stinkin cute:) I started watching the Bachelorette a few weeks ago (Vince laughs at me) so no judging here..lol. Sometimes need the mindless T.V.
You are getting very talented with that camera!! Such good angles -- you should take some cute pictures of me and ana in Ohio.
Post a Comment