I love love love the christmas season and am so sad to see it end. We had ourselves quite a nice holiday!
In December our family:
took a drive to see the christmas light
saw santa's reindeer @ Thanksgiving point
listened to christmas music all day long every day
drank our fair share of hot wassel...YUMMM-Y!
enjoyed a roaring fire in our toasty warm house
decorated the entire house w/ lots of christmas decor
had way too much fun planning and wrapping gifts for B-town
Celebrated Christmas w/ Jon's family in Boise
joined with our neighborhood and had a chestnut roasting party in the middle of the street..since we live on chestnut st and all we felt it was only fitting...
Successfully got Brenton to sit on Santa's lap w/ out crying
Saw a good movie w a not so good ending (True Grit...are you kidding me w/ that ending???!!!!)
Ate LOTS & LOTS of good food.
Set off some pretty BIG fireworks to bring in the new year.
We really couldn't have asked for more. I hope the year goes by fast and it's time for Christmas again soon!
Roasting chestnut party..sadly I never got to eat one:(

Gearing up to see Santa...
See...no tears!
It didn't take him long to spot his tool set and grab the power drill.


It actually really unscrews his nuts and bolts...how cool is that!

Opening the bike from Grandpa and Grandma..it was love at first sight
I got Brenton this remote control truck as an after thought...I thought for sure he was too young still and wouldn't really get into it...oh wow was I wrong.
Next year I will have to remember to take pictures of someone other than Brenton...I got a little too excited watching him open all his presents...but Jon & I got some good stuff too:)
1 comment:
i love the pic of him on santa's lap, haha, he's like, seriously, this guy's scary get me the crap out of here!
Post a Comment