Our new apartment here has brought many changes for our guy. One of those changes is him sleeping in a "big boy bed". (oh how I miss the crib!!) He wakes up most mornings now around 6am when the sun comes streaming through his wall of windows, and wanders into our room where he will touch my nose, poke my eyes, or tickle me so I'll wake up and pull him up. Then he curls up next to me and sleeps for the next hour or so. I definitely should get up and take him back to his bed so his wiggling and noises don't keep Jon and I up, but at 6am I am too tired so, I let him snuggle up to me.
Well the other morning I was slowly waking up..yawning, stretching, slowly opening my eyes. I saw Brenton sitting up looking at me with a curious smile. And then he said this, " mommy, dares a pider (spider) on your head." What!!!! I immediately starting flailing my arms and swinging my hair around. Jon sat up and I made him inspect my head (I am deathly afraid of spiders...deathly) Jon couldn't find anything, I didn't feel anything, and it was about this time Brenton started laughing. The little stinker pants pulled a fast one on me....and enjoyed doing it!
PS- are you loving that tie? I know I sure am. If you want to check out the website go here.

7 comments:
I am not looking forward to Ada having the freedom of getting in and out of her bed as she pleases! Spiders in hair???!!! I would have flipped out!
Bahahaha. Give him a high five from Brooklyn. That is great.
too cute lo! I also hate spiders. like... I'd do about anything than have to kill a spider. Sounds like he has quite the spunky imagination :) Miss you guys, hope its going well in TN!
I would have freaked out too! He definitely go one over on you. I hope that he doesn't do this too often... It'll be a great story to tell him one day. :)
I love hearing about what's going on with you! And can you believe it, i'm off to bear DE again this summer... kill me! haha, it wouldn't be so bad if you were there still, it's just me and the delawarians this time.
So funny, love that he is a jokester!
darling photo - the colors are great! ps. that is HILARIOUS that he pulled that spider joke... ALSO... I'M SCARED OF A BIG BOY BED. CRIBS FOREVER PLEASE!!!!!
Post a Comment