Nashville is amazing!! And I can't wait to start posting the cool things that are here..but first I have to document all the fun we had in Ohio. My sister in law Cami, (who is out here this summer too) and I drove up to Ohio for a 2 week visit w/ my parents.
We did so much & I took so many pictures I decided to break them up into different posts.
So here is: Ohio part 1 ( fun fun in the sprinklers)
These 2 could not get enough of these sprinklers. They laughed, giggled, and squealed w/ delight. It was soo much fun to watch!

This look on Brenton's face is priceless!



anyone else think Brenton looks like he is doing the haka? I think rugby may be in his future!

When Bella stands still for just a couple seconds she takes the most beautiful photos!

more pictures soon!
5 comments:
Okay, the diaper is classic...and a little disgusting. Haha. Such fun pictures. I bet those kids had a blast!
Miss you
cute!! That looks like so much fun :) Someday I'll have kids that love running through the sprinklers... maybe i'll even join them. I enjoyed those days when i was young :) cute pics!!
These pictures really are priceless!! I love Brentons face in all of them. He makes me want to go running through sprinklers again:)
p.s. Just saw your last post about miscarriage #2. I'm so sorry, Love you my friend!
Just saw your post as well. I guess I could've found out sooner if I was blogging the day before we talked huh? It was so fun hanging out w/ you in Nashville! I miss you already. I have been so dang tired and bored since getting back. I hope you're doing well. You are so amazing, and such an example of faith and courage. I can't believe how positive you are w/ everything in your life. I am so glad we're friends. Heavenly Father has to have some major plans for you. Some day you'll find out and everything will make since. Love you and miss you. p.s. great sprinkler pictures. Disgusting diaper haha.
Oh I love those pictures!! I can' believe what great expressions you can capture on camera. Bella is growing into such a beautiful girl. I guess I should be telling Cami that instead of you.
Post a Comment