Please don't go girl,
You would ruin my whole world,
Tell me you'll stay,
Never ever go away....
Please please tell me you remember this song...and that now you find yourself having the sudden urge to belt it out at the top of your lungs.
My friend Jess had an extra ticket to see New Kids on the Block (who are back and better than ever) last week and invited me to go with her. The concert was a blast and we both felt like little girls again. Back Street preformed as well and they rocked it too. In fact, I am very temped now to download more Bs and NKOTB and rock out more in my car!
Fun Fun night! Thanks again Jess!


5 comments:
Hahahaha!!! That is awesome. I started hearing the music when I read the lyrics. Fun times!!!
Bahahaha!!! :)
That is aweseome!! How fun! Sure miss you my friend.
That's awesome!! I'm going to their concert in Columbus in 2 weeks!!! so excited!!!
oh no you didnt.
HOW FUN!
Post a Comment