Friday, October 21, 2011

Any resemblance?

Jon



Stinker pants

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha that is so funny! I knew they looked alike :) And I love your family pics!

Nycole said...

Umm hello, HOW are you not blunt-cutting Brenton some bowl-head bangs to match his kid-dad!? AWESOME. Handsome little boys, I tell ya!

Oh, B-man is a cutie. When Ella is 25 and starting to like boys for the first time, I will give her Brenton's number.

WHICH MEANS, we better be keeping in touch. No plans for UT so far, and for Thanksgiving we will be dumping our daughter and heading to the Bahamas! Naughty us. But maybe Christmas time? We really need to head to Utah at some point. My extended fam hasn't seen her in a year :0 . I miss you though!

nikki said...

ha ha!! I was going to say the exact same thing as Nycole (about the HAIRCUT!!) Love this post :)

Jamie Meacham said...

Okay I died when I saw that photo of jon! You are so right, he was a blondie and brenton looks just like him. So cute! love it!

Kristin said...

WOW! Brenton is Jon's childhood mini me, no doubt about it! That is incredible!! No switch ups at the hospital-that is for dang sure!

I am happy that I get to see you tomorrow! Post your Caribbean pics soon so I can live vicariously through your adventures!