Whoa, has it already been 2 weeks since halloween?? So this is my second favorite holiday next to Christmas of course. I love the weather, I love the candy, I love the crazy costumes people get into. I love now having a little tyke of my own to dress up and trick or treat with. I love that my birthday happens a few days before halloween. I love all the parties and halloween decor. It's pretty much awesome!
Jon & I were Sonny & Cher again (although several people though Jon looked more like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. We won best all round costume at our ward's halloween party. Score! (we were shocked...I mean, not the most creative costume out there)
Brenton went as a pirate. I made his costume from top to bottom (yes, very proud of myself). He was a cute little pirate and although his pants would not stay up he had a blast.









3 comments:
I love the pic with her hand in his back pocket. Too funny!
Jon looks like a homeless man in his costume-/ too funny.
Steve
a couple of items:
1.) your halloween costumes ROCK. your wig and his mustache are totally boss.
2.) I love your boots.
3.) the hand in the back pocket is priceless.
Post a Comment