Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

here in the Cramer house...and I LOVE it!




The wreath and little outdoor tree were my 2 Christmas craft projects this year. The wreath turned out so cute I think. The tree is another story...but hey we live and learn.

I am already sad to think when we get back from Vegas our decorations will have to come down. Oh how I love Christmas..it should last another whole month I think. Or maybe we should bump up Thanksgiving to the beginning of November...anyone with me?

Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What's wrong w/ the tree? I'll take it off your hands, I really like it! Everything else is beautiful!

Jessica Newby said...

How'd you make the wreath? Love it. And the wrapping paper is darling!

cameron said...

always so cute. did the wreath take awhile????