I know everyone says goes fast the first year goes by, but HOLY COW it's flown! We celebrated our anniversary last weekend Mexican style. Fist came San Diego though. I told Jon I had planned a little surprise get-a-way for our big day. I packed his bag and prepared a cooler and loaded him in the car for our little adventure. We drove to a hotel in downtown San Diego. After telling the lady at the check in that it was our anniversary they upgraded up to a V.I.P suite on the top floor. It was beautiful...complete with our very own ginormous balcony over looking the harbor. We were in heaven. Saturday we were able to do a session at the San Diego temple and it was perfect. What a beautiful temple! And then...because we were having a super time and didn't want the fun to end, we decided to drive to MEXICO and explore a little city called Tijuana. (I had never been) So we booked a hotel on the Internet that looked decent and down we drove. (don't know if y'all know how stinken close it is to San Diego- a ten min drive is it!) Well, once we got there I was too scared to get out of the car and do some "street bargaining" so I told Jon to just drive us to the hotel. We were there one night and I longed for the cleanliness of our wonderful USA. We are so blessed to live here! Anyways, that is our weekend in a nutshell. It was wonderfully fun, mostly because of my sweetie pie who is the best company. I am so blessed to have him! Here are so more pics we took of our trip.
PS- the cake was one they made us at a restaurant in Tijuana. We chuckled as we read "happy anniversaries." How cute is that!!!
7 comments:
Happy 1 year anniversary! It has really flown by for you and for anyone who knows you... Thanks for posting!
Happy Anniversary! That looks like a fun little trip! I'm surprised that you didn't get out in Tijuana to use your spanish skills! I never realized how close it is to San Diego. Next time we're down there I'll have to convince EJ that we need to see Tijuana. :)
Time does fly by. That is great. Congrats. marriage is so fun. you go girl you stayed in a hotel in TJ. Isnt the driving insane? Its choas. but quite the experience. Anyhow you guys looks great and call me back.
YAHOO FOR YOU! TIME SURELY DOES FLY BY!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME! SO, DO YOU REC. A TRIP TO TIJUANA?
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so stinking cute! I miss you and wish you lived out here. Give Tiajuana another shot, but this time don't sleep there. Take the bus/train thing and leave your car in the states!
love you,
me
oh how fun...what a great anniversaries memory!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment