I wanted everyone to know how proud I am of my Hubby! Last week he passed a test he has been preparing for since May. The test is called the series 7 and with the limited understanding I have of it, he is now able to give advise about the stock market. In addition to this he passed his series 66 and Life exam. They were extremely hard tests, and after four months of studying 12 hours a day 6 days a week he is DONE!
So what does this mean for us?
- Play time at night =)
- an income coming in (before passing the test he was working for free)
- Weekends to relax and have fun.
WOHOO for him!
After Baby Help
13 years ago
9 comments:
Congratulations!! That is awesome, yeay for you!
horaaaahhhh for you guys. have fun hanging out and playing games.
Congrats to Jon for passing his test! How exciting!
YEAHHHHHHHH! That is so great. congratulations it is so nice to check that box off. Now as for phone tag....youre are officially it!
way to go! its about time he start pulling his weight around the house. Can't wait to see you guys.
Congrats! That's a load off the shoulders, I'm sure! Enjoy the second income!
yo--post some new pics dude!!! later
we miss you guys! how is the new job and the freetime away from jon's studying? I hope life is great. Brandon and I have an idea for you to come visit :) I'll double check family plans and let you know the scoop. have a great week. love hill
I totally understand the excitement of having the test over with! When EJ was doing his four CPS exams we were going through the same thing. That will be so nice for you guys to have more time to spend together and do fun stuff!! Tell Jon congratulations on passing!!
Post a Comment