Lori wanted me to make my first blog entry so that I could see how much work it takes to create these things. So here it is.After making Lori her favorite breakfast, Waffles, I Gave her 4 envelopes that were numbered for each of the days activities I had planned out. We had to finish each activity before she could open the next envelope.
The first one we took a tour to the world famous Getty's museum. Its frigging huge with a panoramic view of the Los Angeles area. We took a nap in the gardens and ate our picnic lunch as we headed off to our next expedition.
Lori has always wanted us to ride horses together. So we took a horseback tour of the hills of Hollywood. In so doing I confirmed my severe allergy to horses. Developing a huge rash around my neck, watery eyes, runny nose, and a series of sneezing attacks that caused all of the horses to jump. Aah the things we do for love.
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!! WHAT IS IT...28? LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAY WAS PERFECT!!!! YAHOO!!!! HOW DID YOU LIKE WICKED? FANTASTIC???
I love the shirt...I wish it looked good on me too! Oh well, you and Cameron looked great in it!!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like Jon made it a great day for you. What a great husband! I am going to make out there one of these days...promise!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a fun birthday it looked like you had- was wicked wonderful?! I hope it was great! And way to go Jon on your first blog (Brandon wrote his first this week too :) Dylan says hi! Miss you guys...hill
hey your b-day sounded like it was just out of a movie--not a care in the world. yeah. tell jon he did a great job with it. and ps-your new blog look is cute and so was your shirt. where pretell did you find that gem?
Okay homeboy scored some major points. Did you love wicked? isnt so great. Toss toss toss. I loved it. THe music was great. SO funny too. Happy birthday lori you are great.
Wow Lori, you are OLD! Just kidding. Sounds like a really fun birthday! :) Happy late bday!
Hey,
Do you two ever work? I think you just play all day and live off of someone else's money! At least you won't say, "we should have done more before the kids came!" I'm jealous but happy for you two. Happy birthday and have a great holiday season
Rosalyn
what fabulous Birthday Plans! I heard Wicked was really really really good. My sister saw it in NYC and my cousin saw it in LA.
Lori - I meant to call you on your birthday! I know - sucky friend! But, looks like Jon took care of everything!! Sure do love you sister!!
Shannon
Post a Comment