Friday, November 2, 2007

My Girls!

Just 2 of a group of us girls from BYU. Cameron and Lindsay. They are my girls, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Every year of college for me just kept getting better and better, but I will always remember my last year with the bestest friends a girl could ask for. We didn't live together(probably a good thing) but we were always together. We met for lunch everyday at a table in the Wilk that eventually had to be turned into half the cafeteria to fit everyone that came to meet up with us. (between all of us I think we knew almost everyone at BYU...) I'm having flashbacks of halloween parties, camping trips to the jackson hole, yearly christmas parties, and summer hangouts. I think we had more fun than we should have and I can't help but feel badly for those girls who never got to experience the later college years for whatever reason. I have to say that hose years were the BEST! So Linds, Cam, Chelse, Julie, Christina, Laura, Camille...THANK YOU, and I love you to death!

7 comments:

cameron said...

OUR SENIOR YEAR, BYU DAYS...WERE AWESOME!!! LOVED THE DAILY LUNCHEONS....HEY...DID WE EVER DO HOMEWORK?

JonandLo said...

No we did not! Don't know how I pulled off the grades I did =)

Anonymous said...

I miss college! Love you girls!

kat and jason said...

i thought your favorite time was rooming with me at arbor cove.??! fine. hehe.

Allison McDonald said...

I'm right there with ya kat...oh wait - I was only there for 2 months.

Chelsy said...

Lo -

So sorry I missed the gathering (curse my job that makes me work long hours when you come to town!)

And I humorously agree...probably have better friendships with all the girls cause I never lived with them! haha! :o) But seriously love you girls! You would have been frustrated with my OCD ways anyway! It was more for my safety than yours! :o)

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! I loved my semester rooming with you, it seriously was such a blast! How are lindsay and cameron doing anyway?