It doesn't get any cuter than this...I know most of you won't enjoy these pics/videos as much as I will, but I had to post them for memories sake. I hope I have little girls just as cute as they are...they have stolen my heart Ashlyn wanted wings to fly for Christmas..just like tinkerbells. Kath made the tu-tu for her.
After Baby Help
13 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Lori!! You're blog is SO cute and I loved reading and enjoying your family moments! The family has sure grown! Wow!! I hope you don't mind me reading it. :) How long have you been married now! I wish we would've been able to catch up while you were in Ohio... I'm sure it will be a while before you come back. Are you living in California now? (I think that's what I saw) I hope you are having fun out there! :) Happy 2008 to you!!!
Sorry I forgot to say this yesterday but wanted to let you know you look GREAT!!! You and Jon make a beautiful couple! :)
I saw your name listed on Shannon's blog! :) She and I have been keeping in touch for a few months now. You look beautiful girl!! :) That is so awesome you live in California! I bet it's gorgeous there! That is so exciting. Matt and I live in boring Hilliard Ohio. We moved to Texas for a year but now we're back. I would LOVE to go somewhere else but who knows if that will ever happen again! We have been married for 5 1/2 years. Loooong time I know! We would LOVE to have kids but I'm kind of in the position you are.... if you know what I mean... but it's been over a year and counting for us. But we should definitely keep in touch!! Here is my email as well
jamierings@columbus.rr.com S
o tell me more about you! Your job, your wedding :) all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment