Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogging and Decorating

Wouldn't it be nice it decorating your house were as easy as re-doing your blog. With lots a cute stylish patterns to chose from... and just a couple clicks of the mouse and it's a totally different blog...transformed from something old and boring, into something new and exciting. Not to mention it doesn't cost a thing to do.
I have to admit that I get far too much pleasure from re-decorating my blog.

It may very well be because I cannot do anything else to our little cramped apartment and that I'm not use to these tight restrictions. (i.e. our furniture will not fit in any other possible arrangement.) When I was growing up I frequently re-arranged my bedroom. In college I was either moving aptartments or re-arranging things at least every 6 months. I just crave change..because change is new, and fresh, and so exciting!

This month will mark one year that Jon and I have been in our apt. down here, and it dawned on me that this is the longest I have lived anywhere since I left for college. And the longest I have had to go w/out rearranging my space... this could very well explain my new LOVE for decorating my blog, and for now, it satisfies my room decorating cravings. YEA for free wallpapers, and YEA for blogs to decorate!!

2 comments:

kat and jason said...

cute! we need some new pictures though.

kat and jason said...

take your camera to work----and take pics of potential mystery fluffers. that would actually be hilarious. tell them you are doing a project---and then post everyone's picture on your blog. then you can have a poll on who everybody thinks it was. i'm brilliant.