We are back from our trip to paradise, and are already asking ourselves..when can we go back. I am convinced Hawaii is the best place on earth (ok I haven't been to Italy or Greece yet) I love the fact that it is a 3 hour time difference. ..so we would wake up at 6 am and be totally rested and ready to go. .although we crashed about 9 every night. We took a day to tour the island, stopping off at all the beaches along the way, not to mention places to eat. I didn't really want to get in my swimsuit by the end of the trip=)
Now we are back and I will have to rely on my memories to get me through until the next time we can go. Anyways, here are some of our favorite sephia pics.
After Baby Help
13 years ago
12 comments:
GREAT PICTURES!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)
Lo...SO jealous! Looks like a blast and I can't wait for Rand and I to be able to go (though with grad school, followed by dental school, I'm not sure when that will be!) And I'm with you on the seafood...texture is HUGE with me! :o)
One more month and we'll be in sunny Cali hanging out with you guys!
You took some totally cute and artsy pictures Lori! Why can't we all live in paradise? I'm glad you could relax and have fun in the sun. P.S. I remember you tan very well, and I"m sure you are practically Mexican.
I am beyond jealous of your trip!!! It looks like you had a great time. The lobsters look delish and the temple looks beautiful and you two look like you really enjpyed eachother company. Im so glad you were able to go.
I've been meaning to call you. I stink. But, I will. I'm so jealous that you got to go to Hawaii! How fun!! Miss you sister!
love,
Shanny
this might not be on here for very long... so you'll have to check it out before they "report/flag" it...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RehhHZFqOm4
so super funny!!
and also check out...
http://entimg.msn.com/i/Experience
Data/p1-9/us/x.htm?sh=mmic&ep=jack
johnsonpost&ch=22
it'll bring you BACK!!
ohhhhh. This is making me very "warm weather" sick. Denver is not nearly as warm as last summer. And not to mention sunny either.
need some new pics so i'm not envious anymore!!
Yes, I am totally jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time and I love the pictures. I can't believe you really ate crab legs and lobster! Wow, I'm impressed, I don't think I would have been brave enough to order just that.
I loved the shaved ice too. It's my favorite!!
Post a Comment