Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sea World

I know I always have tons of pics of my neices on my blog...so many that some who don't know us very well might think they were our own kids. But what can I say...I"m a proud aunt. Memorial weekend we all went to Sea World, which is becoming one of my favorite places. I love all the shows and displays. We had a really fun time watching Ash and Ellie enjoy Shamu,the dolphins, and all the animals.















I came in Saturday morning and found Ash camped out on my bed with cellphone in hand talking to her "friends". She cracks me up.





Another fun weekend!! We love haning out with family=)

6 comments:

megan&steve said...

Lori! I'm so glad you and Katherine can get together so often! Little Jake and I are coming to Newport the beginning of July. I would love to see you. Do you live close to Erin Ellsworth? I need to get your email address and phone number. My email is Gemdancer0@msn.com (i'm kind of embarassed that I've had this since I was 14)

amy said...

I don't blame you for posting pictures of them. They are both so cute! Glad you had a great time at Sea World. I love it there too!

Erin said...

nieces are so fun i know. Im totally a proud aunt.I know kat was here but next time you go up to Vegas ...call me I'll go with you. WE can have a little girls weekend. Call me .

kat and jason said...

hey---awesome pics. i love that you love being an aunt som much-bc we love hanging out with you. you'll make a rockin mom.

Cameron Family said...

I love Sea World too! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the proud aunt thing- it's fun being an aunt! And your nieces are so cute! I love Sea World too- it is such a great place!