This post like most of them is very late. Jon and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on August 26th. Since both of us were working that day, we decided to wait until labor day to do something. The Sunday before labor day Jon surprised me with our anniversary plans. Late in the afternoon he told me to pack my bags b/c we were leaving for the night. He drove me up to Santa Barabara, which was a gorgeous drive up the california coast, and we spent Sunday night and all day Monday in that beautiful city. Santa Barbara instantly became our new favorite city. It felt like we were thousands of miles away from home. We had a perfect day, doing all the free things we could fit in, and just enjoying being together. We stayed in a cute little hotel in downtown Santa Barbara.
After Baby Help
13 years ago
11 comments:
Great Blog, it was our first time in Santa Barbra over the summer, it was awesome. Happy Anniversary, I for some reason was thinking you anniversary was after Becks and mine, time flys eh? Hope you're doing well.
Wow...I can't believe that it has been tow years! That is crazy. I went to Santa Barbara for my senior trip. We had a blast.
you are so cute- and not even looking a day pregnant... we are so excited for your baby boy to come! what a lucky boy. Lori! I just came across the thank you card I wrote for the darling skirt you sent (I never mailed it- story of my life) so thank you! we loved it! by know she has even grown out of it! but I love it and can't wait to use it again and again for more babies :)! we love and miss you guys and hope to see you soon. love hill
Looks like you guys had fun! I loved Santa Barbara. So many shops, so little time!
I thought you said you were starting to look pregnant. That just looks like you got your shirt all in a bunch. You are tiny! Let me know when you actually look prego. Hehe.
Happy Anniversary! We need to come to Cali- I haven't seen the beach in so long. I'm glad you guys had fun.
Congratulations!! Looks like a great get-away!
SOOO adorable, you two are! Congrats!
I thought about you a lot lately because I too had to attend my granny's funeral. I also saw some ohio people and had a fun trip. congrats on the boy! you definately dont look 5 months pregnant girl! I dont know what I am having but this child is making me way too sick I think I need the IV so I can keep something down. help come visit me! is jon still selling?
Looks like fun! You guys take so many vacations - no fair!! :) Happy late anniversary!!!
You guys are soooo cute! You are a great example for us. We love you!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like a fun trip, did you have that beach all to yourself?!? Congrats on having a boy!!! I am so excited for you! And you look so great! I can't even tell you're preggo! Keep the belly pix coming!
Post a Comment