Pregnancy updates- I will be 19 weeks in 2 days, and I can't believe how time has flown. This pregnancy has been pretty easy (aside from the sporatic migraines I get) and although I hate that a growing belly means a lot of other parts of your body are growing as well , I have loved the changes. Jon and I had our much anticipated ultra sound last Tuesday. It was so fun to see Jon's reactions as he saw the baby moving around for the first time...he of course thought it was the coolest thing. So here are our pics from the ultra sound...


And the shot we were both waiting to see...
That's right...we are having a BOY! I had felt from the beginning that we were having a boy, but what was hilarious is that EVERYONE who knows me and who has told me what they think I'm having has said boy. Must have been blatenly obvious? Our little guy definately is not shy...he had his legs wide open for us to see the whole ultra sound. The doctor also said he was a VERY ACTIVE baby. He would not sit still at all to let the doc take any measurements. She told us "good luck". And if any of you knew Jon as a little boy you would be sympathizing with me right now. I think we already have a little spaz on our hands. We are overjoyed and cannot wait for Jan 30th to come. 
23 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Haha...I didn't know that he was a little blondie! So cute. You look so good, love the little belly that is forming...how fun! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Congratulations! That's awesome! And you are so still so freaking skinny!! :)
Any names picked out yet?
Little boys are so much fun. You are going to have a blast with him. I am so excited for you.
YAY!! Congrats!
YAHOO!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Though let's talk about hte belly - SO TINY.....YOU JUST A SKINNY LITTLE THING...no one would know you are pregnant..though now you'll probably start to grow more radidly...yay! cute pregnant lori!
giddy up cowboy..!!say goodbye to any pretty things on your coffee table and anywhere else for that matter. hooray for cute little non-hormonal boys!!!
giddy up cowboy..!!say goodbye to any pretty things on your coffee table and anywhere else for that matter. hooray for cute little non-hormonal boys!!!
AMEN, KAT! So excited for you guys, Jon & Lori- Can't wait for all these little boys to make their entrances in to the world so we can get our little playdates going!! Lots of playmates! Woohoo!
Okay, that's not fair you are still so skinny. You look great! I cant wait for your little boy to come- move to Utah we need you guys close by!!
Congrats!! I can't believe you are over four months along - you are still so skinny!! You look so good.
Side Note: You should definitely make your son wear Jon's hat, what a classic!
That is so exciting! I have been checking since Tuesday waiting for the announcement. Girls are cute, but boys are 'calmer' in the non-hormonal way :) Congrats!
Yay!!! haha how cute your little baby already is... I remember that appointment. So precious.
Jon was adorable. hahah Im trying to picture what your baby will look like. He will be so cute!!
Are you guys moving to Utah? Or is this just Cami's wishful thinking....
Lo...how exciting! Life will be so fun with a little active boy! I'm sure Rand and I are doomed to have all girls (what would we do with them?! haha!) Either way, we'll be in trouble: a mischievous boy or a headstrong girl!
And you are still so tiny! I look more pregnant than you (no, I'm not pregnant!)
Wow, you are still so slim, my Russian Roommate. I am so excited to see you become a mom! Love you!
Congrats on the boy and congrats on being sooo skinny. It helps to be tall and gorgeous!
oh wow that is so exciting! its crazy how well you can see the baby in those pics! your tummy is so tiny still! well congrates and thanks for being a good friend to me while i was in cali. your such a sweet person and ill be sad to not see you
Ha Ha Ha!!! What a sweet ultrasound shot. I mean of the one of your son waving. Anyway - you will be a great momma to a busy little boy! Sure miss you sister! Congratulations!
love,
Shanny
Congrats! I have loved having a boy first and cannot imagine it any other way. You are so tiny too....I was a cow at 19 weeks.
Congratulations Lori!!! A sweet little boy is on his way! You will be such a great Mommy. Little boys are pure joy!
I have already congratulated you, but want to do it again. I am excited for you and Jon. You are so tiny!!
nice.....he looks like a blonde mexican:)
Post a Comment