Jon and I find out Tuesday if we will be welcoming a little boy or little girl into this world. Any guesses on which we will be blessed with first?
After Baby Help
13 years ago
Jon and I find out Tuesday if we will be welcoming a little boy or little girl into this world. Any guesses on which we will be blessed with first?
Posted by
JonandLo
at
1:23 PM
15 comments:
I say BOY....or GIRL! I'm actually a lousy guesser. But, just because I have to pick something. I'm going with BOY!
LOVE YOU - any names picked out yet? I need help :) Actually we have narrowed what we like down quite a bit - but I'm always interested in hearing others ideas!
Love you so much!
Shanny
BOY all the way!
BOY BOY BOY!!!
I say girl...
I want you to have a girl because they are so much fun, but I have a feeling it's a boy. Usually, I am wrong so maybe it's a girl! Gosh, who knows, but I can't wait to hear.
I am so excited for you Lori! I am also saying boy, it seems like everyone I know that is pregnant this year is having a boy so their must be something in the air, and I am sure you caught it.
I say GIRL! And I hope I'm right since everyone else I know are having boys.
Well if everyone is having boys around, it is probably a boy, they seem to go in groups. Though I think it is a GIRL. After seeing your cute nieces, I hope so! Plus, girls first are SUCH a big help, so motherly... GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN finding out!
Great talk today to both of you!
hmm, well it's kinda hard without any ultrasound pictures! ;)
Last minute guess... A BOY!! :)
A snuggily little boy.
Don't keep us in suspense!! You know I think it is a boy, but I think his name should be Weston... Just my personal opinion! HA
GIRL
CONGRATS, LOVE!!
I say BOY... cant wait to see if im right!!
Post a Comment