It took a little while for me to "pop" but at just over 5 months I really started to grow. I sware my tummy is now getting bigger by the day..it's amazing and really funny. I LOVE being pregnant, except for feeling frumpy, and waking up at night extremely hungry. I am 6 months now and know our little guy will be here before we know it. Hopefully life will slow down a bit before he comes, so I have some time to buy him clothes, a crib, and everything else we will need. It's been just a bit crazy lately! Not sure why I'm not smiling?? It could be because Jon took about 3 pics before I agreed we had an ok one, and one I didn't look like a lumpy fat woman in. This is me at just over 5 months.
After Baby Help
13 years ago
17 comments:
You look awesome! I cant wait to be at that point. I need to be patient, patient. Ha...you just BARELY posted this and I commented within a couple of minutes. Yup...I have no life and am bored at work.
AND...still a SUPER MODEL at 6 months...what can i say...you are a doll...and A CUTE CUTE PREGNANT WOMAN...SO GLAD YOU ARE LOVING IT....and...SO GLAD YOU POSTED PICS...I WAS WAITING AND WAITING
Wow girl! You look great! SERIOUSLY? You think you look fat? I'm rolling my eyes at you... ;)
Congrats on moving to Utah! All this excitement! You guys never slow down!
You make a beautiful pregnant woman! I can't believe you're moving to Utah...we have to do lunch. Where are you looking at houses? The fall pictures are gorgeous. I understand about the fishing thing...I'd rather watch the grass grow, but my husband could spend all day every day fishing.
stop making me jealous! you are the cutest pregnant woman I know! I am so thrilled where are you moving? I am dying to know!
You are one cute pregnant momma.
You're adorable!! All baby! Thanks for posting the pix.
Lo...If I were to take a similar pictures right now, it would be sad how similar they would look when you are 6 months prego and I'm not pregnant at all! I think it's a sign I need to get back to the gym!!! Hmmm...do I start now, or do I wait until after all the holidays! haha!
So jealous! I don't care what people say, Utah is a great place to live and raise a family. And the prices are SOOOO much cheaper than here. You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen,
yay! Thats pretty much the area I live. we are on the lake in saratoga springs. its next to lehi. there are new houses advertised from the 170"s. and another builder from the 180"s. we are kicking ourselves! our house was way too much! you are lucky. you have to check out saratoga its the prettiest place in all of utah. I can see from highland to spanish fork all from my front porch. I can see the timpanogous and provo temple from my house too! its amazing 20 or thirty minutes from byu and same distance to salt lake!
send me your email and Ill send you pictures!
You are are SO tiny! And extremely adorable. Do you know how hard it is to pull off tiny and adorable at 6 months pregnant? Good luck with the rest of pregnancy and moving!
Lori, you are SOOOO tiny! You look so cute with your teeny little belly bump. I'm excited for you. And yay for moving back to Utah. We'll have to get together with our little boys.
You look so cute Lorie! Happy to hear you are having a baby boy! Those are rare in your family. We got your blog address in a round about way. Hope you don't mind? What a great way to keep in touch. Best wishes to you guys. Love, Aunt Nancy
I think you might be the cutest pregnant woman ever! So cute.
That's what you call popping? You are so TINY and so CUTE!
stinking out further? umm you are miss tiny preggers! you look fabulous I sure miss seeing you!
Ok I just read that you are moving back to UT. How fun! That is so exciting....and can I just say you loo GREAT for being 6 months pregnant. I am not even kidding you are tiny and look super cute!
Post a Comment