My friend Aly said we should definitely have some pre-baby pics done while I still have my big buddah. So we hired a professional to take some shots for us. Her name is Cami Monk and she lives close by in Alpine. She is very reasonable priced, and is great to work with. Ok, she's not really a professional..she's my sister in law... but the pics she took are great. Thanks Cam!!!
After Baby Help
13 years ago
8 comments:
Very cute!!! But also looks very cold!!! AAAhhhh....you are going to be a mom so soon! I can't believe it. Good luck. Call me soon
These are not cheesy!! I'm so excited that your little man will be here soon!!!! I'm hoping for a visit to Utah sometime soon, and we will have to meet up!
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!! you are seriously going to be a FANTASTIC MOM - i hope i can follow soon... though i could never be as cute pregnant. PS. Do you just use a curling iron for your hair - I wanted to attempt that curl look
Lo...these are so cute! I'm so sorry I missed you on Saturday, but Rand and I will defintely try to swing by in the next week. I love the hair...I'm working on getting up the courage to chop mine off!
These turned out so cute! And you guys look amazing.
Pictures of myself the last month i was pregnant was the LAST thing i wanted! Ha! good for you guys though.
You guys look great.
I love them! It was good to see you the other night. Loved being able to catch up with you. Can't wait to come see the little one!
super cute pics. your getting so close!!!!
Post a Comment