Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sledding at the North Pole

It is FREEZING here!! BUT...at least it hasn't snowed in the last 2 weeks. We will take what we can get. My sister Kat and her kids Ashlyn & Ellie were here for the past week. A couple days ago we decided to go out and brave the cold. We met up with Steve, Cami, and Bella and took them all to a tiny hill that turned out to be the perfect size. Ashlyn loved the snow, but the other 2 were ready to go after the first run (don't blame them, I was too) We were only able to stand the cold for about 30 min, but we had a fun time.


The look on Bella's face says it all...
Cousin Love


I am with you Bella...that was torture =)
Jon showing his sliding skills- this ice covered road is right behind our house
Well, I am ready for spring...anyone else???

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well of COURSE you are going to be freezing out there. You weren't wearing any snow pants!! As much fun as that looked, I really do not miss the snow. I am perfectly content living in warm. ALthough...it is cold today. It is in the 50's but the wind makes it feel like 30. A record low for this time of year!!

cameron said...

first off.. skinniest pregnant woman ever. Second, I have been looking for a scarf that color all winter - where did you find it? third, I AM SO READY FOR WINTER TO BE OVER AS WELL... SO SO SO READY

Chelsy said...

I too am SO ready for warmth!!! SO SICK OF THE SNOW! And Linds...somments like that are just rude! I wish it was that warm here! :o)

california smiths said...

You are a lot braver than me! When we were in Utah the first of the month, I used my 'california blood' and pregnancy to get out of playing out in the snow. Too cold for me, and I have only not lived there for 2 years~ :) Good luck with the baby, hope he comes fast