Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our "Little" Big Foot

I just typed out the whole labor story and the computer decided to exit out of the program before I was done, so it got erased. And now I'm too tired to start over again. So here are some pics of Brenton, and the complete story will have to come later. Grrr.

The hospital made him this cute little sign

Brenton has HUGE feet. Hmmm...wonder where he got them from?







The proud grandmas. This was Sat when we left the hospital.


First time in a car seat...he loved it.

Jon is completely smitten. Before Brenton was born he tried to make a deal with me that he would clean up all the barf if I would change all the dirty diapers. Now, he gets so excited when he has a dirty diaper and goes ahead and changes it himself. I love watching him..he is already a great daddy.









Drunk with milk







I love my little man


20 comments:

kat and jason said...

this is jason actually - like the pictures, jon looks great!

Cameron Family said...

He is SO cute and tiny! And you look great already! Congrats again!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how little he is!! So adorable....awwwww...

forget laundry said...

I can't believe I haven't commented yet! I have looked at the pictures a few times- he is absolutely so darling! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to come and meet him. I would love to bring you guys some dinner too. we are going out of town for a week and I will be in touch when we get back. so excited for you guys! you look great too! how fun. this is the best time. and I love his name. too fun!

Erin said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He is fantastic!!! I have been thinking of you wondering how youre doing, wondering if you are tired etc... He is great.

Rose said...

OH! He is so precious! Ill call you in the a.m., meant to call you back today, lets just say it was a CRAZY one. :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen hats and mittens for a newborn. That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love those first few days home from the hospital. So happy for you both. He really is just adorable.

Jamie said...

Those pictures are so sweet! :) Keep 'em coming!

megan&steve said...

Snuggily little man. Oh he is too precious. You are so lucky!
I love how bundled up he is & how happy & excited you both are.
Little babies are amazing. Keep those pictures coming!

Carrie and Shane said...

He is a very beautiful newborn; so little and tiny. Such a special time for you and your husband.

Chelsy said...

he is so adorable Lo (though we all knew he would be...check out his parents)! I've added to my weekend 'to-do' to come visit and drop the gift off to you. I'll call first (of course).

Piper said...

Some super great pictures there! So much fun...

Whitney said...

He is so sweet. and so tiny. I am so happy for you.

Serena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is soooo cute. I want to meet him soon. I must plan a trip to come see you.

Shannon said...

Lori - He is adorable!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him!

love you!!

amy said...

He is so cute and tiny! I need to come up and see you. Maybe next week? I will call you!

Monk Family said...

What a darling baby boy! He is so little. . . and so cute. Enjoy that first little one, they are so special. Congrats! Love, Nancy

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

wow he is so tiny. i love how bundled up he is to go outside. im so excited for you guys (and a little jealous i want one). lets get together soon!

Brett and Rachael said...

Oh Lori! He is so cute!!!! What a sweet tiny, skinny little bird! I forget how little they are. He is adorable though, hope you are having fun with him! I'm so glad I ran into you guys the other day so I could see him for a minute in person.

Sean and Rachel said...

He is just beautiful! Congrats to you and Jon!