Brenton was born at 9:41 AM February 5th. He is 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches. He has huge hands and huge feet. Lori was in labor for about 7 hours. Piece of cake.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I heard yesterday from Lindsay. I'm so glad he's finally here. Now I really need to stop by and drop off that gift to you before he outgrows it! :o)
Holy Crap! He is here. What a beautiful little boy! Lo you look great for just having had a baby! Wish me with your good genes k? I can't wait to see more pictures and for you guys to come to Florida! What fun we will have.
Congratulations! That is so great that you didn't have to be induced! Lo- you look great and Brenton looks adorable. Can't wait to see more pics of him and hear more of the birth story.
Oh My! YOu have that adorable Mommy GLow!! What a handsome little guy! Feb 5th is a popular day, my cousin Jessie Miller delivered at that hospital right by costco! Congrats Lori!!
Congratulations! That is exactly what my first baby weighed. 6 lb 11 oz. Love the name. So happy for you guys. Lori, you look gorgeous and Brenton is adorable.
Congratulaions!! You all look great! What a sweet boy! They don't stay little long so take lots of naps with that sweet 6lb-er alseep cuddled on your chest. (sorry if that is weird, but that was my favorite)
I have to say, Bren is even cuter in-person. He is adorable Lo. And I should know. He's sleeping in is bouncer about 10 feet from me (I'm at Lo's house right now if you couldn't tell).
YEA!!!! Happy little family! I am pretty sure Jon posted this though- Piece of cake?!? I think HE should go through labor! Congratulations, Cramers- can't wait till one of us can travel so our boys can meet each other!
28 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I heard yesterday from Lindsay. I'm so glad he's finally here. Now I really need to stop by and drop off that gift to you before he outgrows it! :o)
Holy Crap! He is here. What a beautiful little boy! Lo you look great for just having had a baby! Wish me with your good genes k? I can't wait to see more pictures and for you guys to come to Florida! What fun we will have.
Congratulations!!! yay! You didn't have to be induced! :) Love the name too!!
Congrats!! He's finally here. Lori you look beautiful, so clam and happy. He's a darling baby, we're so happy for you two.
BEAUTIFUL BLESSING!!!! I can't wait to hear the story. Sending my love....
Congratulations! That is so great that you didn't have to be induced! Lo- you look great and Brenton looks adorable. Can't wait to see more pics of him and hear more of the birth story.
Congrats! You look to good to just have had a baby!
Oh My! YOu have that adorable Mommy GLow!! What a handsome little guy! Feb 5th is a popular day, my cousin Jessie Miller delivered at that hospital right by costco!
Congrats Lori!!
hooray!!! and on my b-day too. what a treat!!+ cute!! now it starts. :)
Yay! He came! He is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys :). CONGRATS!
He is so handsome!! I am so glad that he made it here, i love his name! congrats, i hope all is well with all of you, congradultions!!
Yeay!! Congratulations!! By the way, how does you hair look so great after having a baby? I don't get it. (=
Yay- Congrats!!! He's a beautiful little guy! Look forward to checkin in on his life/growth!!
Congratulations! That is exactly what my first baby weighed. 6 lb 11 oz. Love the name. So happy for you guys. Lori, you look gorgeous and Brenton is adorable.
Congratulaions!! You all look great! What a sweet boy! They don't stay little long so take lots of naps with that sweet 6lb-er alseep cuddled on your chest. (sorry if that is weird, but that was my favorite)
Julie
Oh happy day....and many many more to come!!!!!!!!!
HEY there!
Ohhh.. Congrats! He is perfect. I am so happy for you guys.
You look beatiful for having a baby just minutes before this photo!!
What a sweet little baby! Call us if you need ANYTHING!
I have to say, Bren is even cuter in-person. He is adorable Lo. And I should know. He's sleeping in is bouncer about 10 feet from me (I'm at Lo's house right now if you couldn't tell).
Oops. This is Lindsay, not Jon. I didn't know I was automatically logged in as him.
Congratulations on a beautiful baby and a gorgeous new mama! I can't wait to hear your birth story!
YEA!!!! Happy little family! I am pretty sure Jon posted this though- Piece of cake?!? I think HE should go through labor! Congratulations, Cramers- can't wait till one of us can travel so our boys can meet each other!
Yeah!!! Congrats to you all. I'm so glad that he decided to finally come. Enjoy it all and get some rest =)
What a cutie! And so tiny for being a little over due! Glad that he is finally here! CONGRATS!
yeah that is so exciting. my cousins name is brenton. so happy for you guys!
he is so beautiful. Congrats!
Finally! Congratulations!!! I knew it was going to happen on the 5th:)
He is so cute!!
Elena (Crown)
yay he is here. Im so happy for you guys!!! He is such a dolly! Im so glad you didnt have to be induced either.
Post a Comment