I LOVE it when they learn to smile- it melts away all the lack of sleep, middle of the night blow-outs, spit up down your back, screaming for no apparent reason blues. Enjoy those little bits of sunshine!!
Those pictures are priceless! You should print the first one a little bigger in black and white, matte it and frame it in a square frame and the wall in his room!
11 comments:
Oh my, those photos are priceless. What a gorgeous little boy you have. So happy for you, lori!
Oh those are awesome! Love em
MELT ME NOW.
That is so sweet. What a cutie.
I LOVE it when they learn to smile- it melts away all the lack of sleep, middle of the night blow-outs, spit up down your back, screaming for no apparent reason blues. Enjoy those little bits of sunshine!!
Those pictures are priceless! You should print the first one a little bigger in black and white, matte it and frame it in a square frame and the wall in his room!
that should have read, "and hang it on the wall in his room." :o)
oh oh oh ... too cute!
what a cutie!! I hope I get to meet him soon!!
those are the cutiest pics ever. he is so cute.
He's adorable! You guys look great too. :) We love you!
Post a Comment