Brenton is 4 months old today. WOW! He seems to be growing by the hour. Besides eating, sleeping, and pooping he has been learning some new tricks. Our little guy:
Loves his bumbo!! He loves to be sitting up with the adults.
Loves to watch me makes silly faces and sing silly songs. He laughs and laughs.
Is obsessed with his tongue and will lick anything within range.
Loves to blow bubbles and drool. New name is the super soaker.
Loves to watch me all day long. As long as I sit him in his bumbo right by me while I'm getting ready in the mornings, making lunches, typing on the computer, etc, he is a happy camper.
Loves to roll over...well I shouldn't say loves, because I actually think he hates it. But it's an automatic thing now. When I put him on his back he quickly rolls to his tummy. The problem is he gets stuck on his tummy and then gets mad he can't get over to his back. It's pretty funny!
Loves to watch TV..yikes, but it is true!
Loves to be standing up (with a little help from us of course)
Does not love nap time. 45 min and he is DONE. But he sleeps GREAT at night so I can't complain too much.
Loves to look at himself in the mirror. He's still not quite sure why he can't reach out and touch that handsome fellow he's staring at.
Loves to suck his thumb. He can be screaming, and then find his thumb and immediately goes to his happy place. Yea for thumbs!
Still loves to cuddle...and yes, I am so thankful for that!
9 comments:
I can't believe that he is 4 months old already! That is crazy! Cute cute
I love it. So I think Brenton is pulling the same face that Bella did when she started rolling. The sort of- I don't like this face...
hey lori, looks like you have been having a wonderful time! your little guy is getting so big.
Hooray for big babies! Holland won't roll onto his tummy and when I put him on his tummy he immediately rolls over onto his back. He can sit up now by himself so I'm wondering if he will ever roll onto his tummy??? We're glad that you're having a fun time.
He's so cute in his bumbo. Aleena wasn't the greatest napper either, but a great night sleeper. Then, when she was around 9 or 10 months she started sleeping longer at nap time.
the video is too cute. :) you're such a good mom!
4 months???? Didnt you just have him? This is just down right crazy. He is such honey. I want to meet this little guy! soon. HEre is to 4 months my friend!
Cutie patootie! Brenton has such funny faces. I like your pictures from Annapolis, too. The sunset over the bridge is bee-u-ti-ful!
they change so much in such a short time. come back I want to play with you!
Post a Comment