Jon and I both love museums and love history. We've been excited since we got out here to visit Gettysburg. Sadly things turn out a bit differently with a 6 month old. It was a full time job trying to keep Brenton entertained. So we took lots of pics and read what we could. It was interesting to see the field where it all went down..it still looks like it would have back in 1863..and you could imagine how absolutely terrifying the battle scene would have been.
Some of the Pinnacle team members came with us.

Licoln giving Brenton a little advice...

That's our crew at the very top of the building. What a view from up there!
7 comments:
WHat a fun trip. Lori, we need to get together when you come back so I can meet your little guy and we can catch up.
Whitney
How cool is that!?? I would love to go there.
Pinnacle! not Apex! sorry. our good friend adam nelson worked for pinnacle. also, looks like a fun trip and congrats on the house! where is it?
Beautiful pictures of Gettysburg, congrats on the house, and I agree about making time for baby. I have a hard time putting my schedule aside sometimes to make sure that I give Ana the attention she needs.
He is adorable! That's fun to be able to explore where you're living. I love the east coast!
so glad you could go. I wish I was more of a museum type person - as much as I want to learn the info - i get bored fast - I'd be like Brenton I'm sure...
ps. gettysburg was interesting though
Post a Comment