Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good Bye Maryland Hello Sunny California!

Yes, we are done with our time on the east coast. We've loved it!! Now we're off for a month to L.A. where Jon will finish the season. I'm haning out with my parents in Ohio for a couple days while Jon drives across the country.


So Cali, here we come (South Coast friends....we CAN'T WAIT to see you!!)

8 comments:

Piper said...

Hooray!! YAhooooooo!!! Are there any other exclamations I can use?!?! MAtt is gonna be so excited to see Jon- except he probably won't get to see much of him! But we have a guest room ready and waiting for you when you are ready to get away from the beach... :( (Thrilled for you to come, sad that hte coastline and plethora of friends along it might be a bit more of a pull...)

megan&steve said...

I love it that its not a family road trip across the country, but just Jon. Too funny. You do have a tiny kiddo that would be much easier to fly with, I guess. I'm excited for you to see your Cali friends again- especially Erin. I heart Erin.

Holly Moore said...

yeay! We will be in H.B. now so we will have to hang out! Welcome back!

Goldie said...

That would be fun to see you if you have a chance. I bet you have a lot of people to visit. If you're going to the beach, count me in!!

Linds and Thad said...

We're excited to see Brenton!!!

Erin said...

when you coming? I would LOVE to see you.

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

hey we are in LA too. You guys should come to our office!

Jared & Kristen Rogers said...

Hey Lori! Sela just told us how close you live by us. We're always hitting up Thanksgiving Point. We'll have to get together or something. Maybe for some ice cream at the Parlor :) Yep we're expecting number three on the 22nd. Anyway let us know when u guys make it back this way!