Monday, August 3, 2009

PLEASE HELP!

Ok all you talented bloggers I need some help. I want to post 2,3,4 images side by side... HOW DO I DO THIS??? Please let me know if you know the trick. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Chelsy said...

It's hard. I started to do that with my blog...but the problem is that depending on the computer being used to view your blog...it can skew the picture layout and then you look like a talentless blogger. :o) So I quit trying. The only way that I know of to put pictures side by side which out them being messed up by different browsers is to create them side by side in photoshop and save them as one image. Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear! Someday I'll get photoshop, learn how to use it, and then have cool picture posts myself. :o)

Cheyenne and John said...

I think the way to get it so it's not affected by each browser (as Chelsy was saying) is to arrange the three photos you want across via photoshop or whatever photo editing software you use. Then you save it and upload that to blogger. It's a little more work but I haven't found a better way.

cameron said...

you either have to shrink them once they show up on your editing page - or put them in photoshop or another program and save them. sorry