Brenton's favorite past time include:
Sucking his thumbs, his toes, and many of my body parts (for some strange reason I think my toes are his favorite..I know, gross!)
Crawling into and hanging out in the dirtiest rooms of the apartment- the kitchen and bathroom...I'm not sure what is so appealing about these rooms but he loves them.
Eating!! So far he loves it all- applesauce, squash, bananas, even the chicken that smells like cat food.
Hanging out with his dad late at night when he gets home. Brenton loves being scared, or startled is probably a better word. Jon always seems to be able to get those loud high pitched squeals out of him.
6 months is such a fun stage and we love seeing his personality coming out!

4 comments:
WOw..that old already?! He is a cutie and his laugh is to die for!
Oh, I miss that. I loved it when we would get Bella laughing really hard. It's the best sound ever. You made Bella and I smile Brenton.
Ohh, what an awesome laugh! I love that!
ummmm can that laugh get any cuter? seriously darling!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe he is 6 months already!!! he is such a honey boy! I pretty much need to meet the little guy!!!!!!
Post a Comment