
We celebrated Brenton's first birthday on Feb 5th and had a small party for him on the 6th.

I took this about 10 minutes before the party started b/c this is definitely not Brenton. He was just laying sprawled out on the floor staring up at the ceiling..not sure if he was conserving his energy for the party or what, but we got a kick out of it.

It took him a couple minutes to understand we were going to let him eat the entire cupcake unmonitored, but once he figured that out he went to town.

Had to take a picture of these since Jon decorated them. He is the creative one in our marriage!


Brenton and his best friend...his cousin Bella.

7 comments:
Cute!! I can't believe that he is one! Holy Moses
So fun! We tried giving Graham a WHOLE cake (a 12x3" round!!) to mess with- he was not at all interested. What a let down. Glad Brenton made up for him on that one! Cute cupcakes, too, Jon!!
Man does time fly! CRAZY! We need to get together again!
Oh my goodness I can't believe he is already ONE! Congrats! You look so great and happy! I hope to run into you sometime; i miss our california summer days!
Wow, time flies! Happy Birthday Brenton!
Woah......he's one? what just happened here? Where did the time just go? that is insane. Happy Birthday baby brenton!!!
how the time flies by so fast. what a cute guy he is!
Post a Comment