One of the perks of living on the east coast is being so close to NY. I have been there twice this summer! The first time was a quick 24 hour get-a-way with Jonny boy and the second a longer 3 day visit with my good friend Laura who is now officially a New Yorker. Lucky me! Jon and I did many of the touristy things while Laura and I had a great time catching up and visiting places I never knew existed in NY...like a beach. After a quick 30 minute metro ride we were at Brighton Beach catching some rays...who knew? And I discovered Magnolia Bakery with it's heavenly torts and cupcakes...what a treat! It definitely made up for our being kicked out of Serendipity after a 1.5 hour wait b/c we couldn't bring our stroller inside.
Jon and I discovered the Brooklyn bridge at night. Breathtaking! And there is nothing more fun than traveling by metro here & there. We loved it.
New york- concrete jungles where dreams are made from, there's nothing you can't do here in New york :)
Thanks for the great trips-xoxoxo Lori


After Baby Help
13 years ago
1 comment:
That's good to know about Serendipity. We're going to NY in September visiting my sister and I wanted to go there. Sorry they didn't let you in after that LONG wait. The nerve. We miss you out here, but looks like you're having wonderful adventures :)
Post a Comment