Well let me tell you, there are plenty of reasons to leave Ohio. But also plenty oh reasons to go home & visit. Reasons like:
welcoming home your brother after not seeing him for 2 years!
spending a day on a boat with lots of sun, and lots of time for attempts to get up on the wakeboard
playing croquet on the front lawn & using hangers for our missing pieces
listening to Dave give a beautiful talk about how Christ bring light into our lives
relaxing on the couch with a good book
watching brenton and anna giggle and play in their homemade house. Thanks dad..it never got old!
taking the gross dirty old john boat out for some fishing time with the grandkids.
indulging in our favorite hometown pizza. Is there anything better than Bennys?
visiting the velvet icecream factory & splurging on some delicious yummy goodness.
playing some of our favorite games: yatzee, farkle, 5 crown, & ukeur.
yep! Ohio, we still love you!







After Baby Help
13 years ago
4 comments:
I 2nd that!!! Love Ohio, coming home in a few weeks and can't wait! I love that I have my fellow Ohioian! Cute, cute pics.
How fun Lori! I'm glad you had a good time with your family!
Sweet post- I agree. ;) Although the hometown, local ice cream I indulge in while in Ohio is Dietz's. Sorry- it HAS to be better... hahaha
Aw, wish we could've visited while you were here!!
Post a Comment