Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloweeny

I know this is very late but we can't forget to include one of my favorite holidays. Maybe it's a favorite since it's just after my birthday...maybe because I got to sport a Sheerah costume 2 years in a row while I was in college... maybe it's because I am a chocalate & candy addict and can eat till I get sick. What ever the reason I love it, I love it, I love it!
This year Jon and got home from a vacation the night before halloween, so we were lame-os and didn't dress up. But we dressed up B-town as a sherriff / cowboy (not sure what the costume was intended to be). I made home made firery chilli and corn bread (a Cramer family tradition), and sipped hot wassel as we dished out candy to the halloweeners. We did get out to collect some candy too for about 10 min before our bodies were frozen.

This is B-town and "The Mrs" our neighbor's little girl. Love the picture- she is going in for the hug, and he is trying to escape.
And Brenton and his cousin Bella. I think Bella is his princess. He ADORES her. He talks about her all the time and follows her everywhere when they are together. So cute!

1 comment:

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

We're one in the same being candy addict...although I might be worse. Even after I'm tired of it, just give me 15 minutes and I'm ready for my second go at it:) Brenton looks adorable!