Jon had a bday a couple weeks ago. March 31st to be exact. I won't tell you how old he turned b/c he'd kill me...but let's just say he is not 33 anymore:) We celebrated his awesomeness all day long. I woke him up with breakfast in bed and a lip sync to "hey soul sister" (yes I know it's a man singing to a woman...but still cute!) Then we dropped Brenton off at a babysitter and headed to get couple massages. They were heavenly! And just so everyone knows your first time at massage envy is $39 for an hour!! I wanted the perfect day with some alone time and some family time..or after Brenton's nap we drove to Thanksgiving point and walked around the petting zoo. Brenton was in heaven and we loved watching him get so excited over all the animals. He even rode on a pony...big steps!! For Jon's bday dinner I took him to Mikado in Sandy. Jon LOVES sushi...I HATE it. Do I win the wife of the year award? :) It actually was a delicious place and I found some yummy non sushi food to fill up on. Then to end the day we came home, put Brenton down and vegged in front of a good movie.
Some things I love about my Hubby....
He loves to go shopping with me and let me try on clothes while giving me his honest opinion (sometimes I have to remind him that when I say be honest I mean only partially honest:))
He encourages and supports me in magnifying my church calling.
He keeps us on track with our family goals
He loves to play with Brenton and can always take him from a bad mood to a good one in a matter of seconds
He is sensitive to my need to have time away from Brenton. Often he tells me to go "do my thing" and he'll watch Brenton for the afternoon.
He is a great shoulder to cry on when I'm having a really hard time.
He such a hard worker! He makes great goals and always goes until they are accomplished.
& very importantly....he looks handsome in his summer sales Vivent attire!
after our massages...hence the crazy hair
a bit funny that this fake cow scared the bajibbies out of Brenton...while he LOVED the real pony?

We love you Jon! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
If only we had known we totally would have brought you a treat! Happy B-day, Jon!!
Looks like fun! My boys are scared of that fake cow too, haha. Happy b-day Jon.
Sounds like he's a keeper! :) And Brenton is SO BIG now!!
Post a Comment