Friday, April 22, 2011

Off to Nashville!

I am not too sure where the last few months have gone but they are gone and now it's time to pack up and make our move to the country music capital. Yes I will be the paparazzi and try to snag some great pics...don't you worry. Here at the Cramer household we have been busy preparing to move across the country for the summer while having lots and lots of people at our house. It's been a lot of fun! I think Brenton will not know what to do when he is actually alone. He always wakes up and says, "mom, wheres my friends?" Most days there is someone here to play w/ him and he's seriously been in heaven! I've also been practicing my picture skills and have been LOVING it. Oh course it helps when you are shooting gorgeous subjects. Here are some of my favorite shots... (thanks to Linda my great friend and my sisters for getting all dolled up for the shoots!)



















See ya'll later:)

6 comments:

Nycole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nycole said...

weeping... (about you and Nashville. Or me and NOT Nashville)

Love those pictures- you are so talented in everything you do, Lori. And tell your sis with the bangs thanks for the "look"- that picture is going STRAIGHT to my hairdresser next month.

Love and miss you!

(still havent been impressed with balt-nash plane tickets. keep your eyes open.)

megan&steve said...

I love that you all took these colorful pictures. I can almost hear Katherine laughing in her single shot picture.
Great work, Lori! GOod luck in Nashville. Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Is Linda married to Peter Skaggs? Small world. Peter was in my ward growing up and we went to high school together. His sister was one of my best friends. :)

Gorgeous pictures...gorgeous models. Have fun in Nashville!

cameron said...

you are welcome to practice taking pics of britton... not his mommythough....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I hope you enjoy Nashville, and hope to get together when you return!