We are loving our little field in front of our apartments & couldn't resist taking some more pics of the kids. I know, I've only been posting pics of the kiddos lately...but we haven't been living very exciting lives lately. Cami & I are off to Utah Sunday for my little brother Dave's wedding. We are so excited for him and his beautiful fiance Megan. And I can't wait to go HOME!!!






6 comments:
brothers getting married???? Have a blast at home. I need to squeeze these little ones cheeks.
LOVe these shots. Inspires me to get my kiddos out just before the sun sets... Maybe sometime in the next year or so... HA. They go to bed while it is still light out in the summer!
Have fun!
Love them! Lo!! Take a quick trip to Sacramento before heading back...for real! Hang out with me, stay at my parents, go swimming everyday and ...ehem...take maternity and family pics for me (Hehe). I wish I could say I could pay you in money, but I can't...so I would pay you with LOVE!!! :) Sit on it for a second though. It would be great fun!!
Very cute pictures! I can't wait for you to get home tomorrow!!!!
Okay, you are going to take Emmy's pics when you get back. These are great! I am impressed with your photo skills! love ya and can't wait to play soon!
Ummm....so in 20 years I hope Brenton is planning on calling Ella up to ask her on a date. He is the MOST handsome boy ever!
Post a Comment