I sure love my little boy. Lately I've been trying to slow down a bit and enjoy time with my 2 year old. He is growing so quickly..in fact, in a week he will not be my little 2 year old anymore. GULP :( Oh how I love him. He brings so much joy to our family. I've been feeling more and more lately that he is our little miracle baby. He has definitely helped me through this hard time, and when it's a particularly hard day, I can hold him close and squeeze him tight, and immediately feel better. He has such a sweet personality. He is quick to say "thank you mom", and "I'm sorry mom!!", after doing something he knows he shouldn't have. He is quite sensitive to how I'm feeling, which amazes me, and often times, when I am having a hard time, he climbs up on my lap and nestles in close. I will be forever grateful to my Father in Heaven for sending me such a sweet spirit to brighten our family.
After Baby Help
13 years ago
3 comments:
I love this, and can absolutely relate.
What a sweetie!
We love him!!! He is so stinkin cute. Bell talks about him all the time.
He really is such a sweet little guy!! When we were babysitting him, dave was like "oh, i want one!!" Haha, you've got a dang cute boy :)
Post a Comment