Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farewell Ohio!

My parents finally made the move out west. They found a wonderful house in Idaho Falls, perfect for family get to gathers with lots of grandkids. I will definitely miss our house in Marysville. It was filled with many fond memories: lazy afternoons in the hammock, eating dinner during humid summer nights and watching the sun set over the lake, sneaking out endless times of the basement door for toilet papering adventures, slumber parties on our trampoline, family game night in our family room, family basketball games on the driveway, our beat up little "John" boat that caught many a fish in it, family games of croquet on our side yard, piling on our parents bed Christmas morning. We all love this house so much and are sad to part with it, but it means that my parents are only a couple hours away..and that makes it all worth it. Welcome to the west Dad and Mom!







1 comment:

Jamie said...

I always loved your parents house! Your parents will be greatly missed and I'm sad you no longer have a reason to visit Ohio! :( BUT happy that your family is all (somewhat) together! Keep on posting friend, I love to see what's going on in your life. :)