| Sacre Couer. Oh what a beautiful cathedral..so completely different from Notre Dame. |
| This is what we ate every night after coming home to our apartment. Freshly baked bread, cheese, grapes, and chocolate...doesn't get any better! |
These are the gardens at Versaille...Marie Antoinette's private house was back in the trees. I am pretty much obsessed with her life and story right now!
This is inside their palace at Versaille, in the hall of mirrors. It was breathtaking.
And the view from the entrance of their palace..can you say ornate?!!
Ps...it was pretty cold while we were there..hence the sweatshirt under the coat!
Ps...it was pretty cold while we were there..hence the sweatshirt under the coat!
The Sainte Chapelle Cathedral..I loved this cathedral because it is pretty much all stained glass windows..I wish the picture picked up all the colors but unfortunately it didn't...but it was unbelievable for sure!
Famous Notre Dame Bell
Our apartment was very close to the Moulan Rouge area
This is on top of the Arc de Triomphe. Can you tell it was frigid cold that day?:)
| Looking up at the Eiffel Tower...oh I have chills just remembering it! |
Notre Dame Cathedral on the Seine River
The Louvre was pretty cool but i was definitely more passionate about the Museum do Orsay. It was filled with art from 2 of my fans..Degas and Monet.
This is the Paris Opera House...sadly we didn't get to go inside:(
| These are all locks with the initials of "lovers". I did find a J + L on one of them. |
On the tower of Notre Dame...the gargoyles were so cool.
The palace at Versaille front he back. Somehow these pics got out of order dang it!
Our sweet pad. Right in the heart of Pari. If anyone is heading there I would be glad to tell you about our apartment host..he was so great. And the apt was a super good price.
We HEART paris!!!
Part 2 of our trip is coming...London baby!



7 comments:
Love your pictures. I have been checking my blog all day so I could see them. Kathy called me today to tell me about running into you. So awesome and so very random! You look beautiful. If I ever go to Paris, I will be contacting you first on what I should/should NOT wear. Ha.
What a fun trip! Makes me want to go!!
SO FUN! I can't wait to travel... One day in about 15 years or so, maybe?
Just what the doctor ordered! You look great and I'm sure you had an awesome time. I got to visit these places in 2010 and I have a jumping picture in just about every spot that you have beautiful and normal pictures. What was I thinking? Must have been all the sugar from the pastries.
Looks like you had such a good time, and you deserve it!! Love you girl!!! I think it is time for a girls night:)
wow wow wow! i am jealous!!!!! very jealous. LOVE YOUR HAIR.
Lori- So good to see you in Paris! Thanks for the shout out. It looks like we went to all the same amazing places... including the yummy bakery near your hotel. What I would give for a little more of that goodness. I love french croissants and baguettes! Lets bump into each other sometime in Utah...we're in Salt Lake... Maybe this summer when Lindsay comes!
Post a Comment